Monday, October 24, 2011

Fly Boy: you own the sky!



DOWNLOAD FLY BOY APK

Rule the sky and defend your land by flying through the endless enemies that show up across the country.

This is an interesting little mini Android game that’ll keep you occupied for those short 5 minute breaks where you’re looking for a breather. It’s achievements and competitive points feeling make it playable, but unfortunately its slightly weak in the overall finish.

Gameplay: Fly Boy is a 2-D flying shooter where you pilot a plane as far as possible. During your flight you’ll be shooting anything that moves whilst dodging bullets, missiles and bombs that are sent your way. Where your finger touches the screen will determine the plane’s position and whilst your finger is on the screen your guns will automatically fire.

Ace points: The game is pretty easy to understand, and is good to pick up and play for a few minutes. The graphics are quite neat and consistent, and the interface is fairly responsive. There is decent music and sound effects which help you feel like you’re in a 1950s fighter plane.
I like my mindless shooters so I enjoyed this game initially and the achievements which popped up spurred me on to keep playing. In fact, I played the game to the point where my thumb felt like it hurt and was gonna get a blister. Though to be honest I think that’s my weak thumb skin more than a claim for a great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment